Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back in the saddle.

After some time away to recuperate from hormonal depression, I decided to giving blogging another go. I forgot how bad the hormones get after having a baby (which is probably on purpose so that our species will continue to procreate) and they bowled me over. That said, let's catch you guys up!

We moved into our new duplex. I know it's not a full-sized house but it's so nice to feel like we have a home. Emily loves to go play outside with bubbles and sidewalk chalk, I love to take pictures of the day lilies and pretend I'll find the time to paint them someday. The challenge of having two kids feels just a little less daunting when there's enough room for Emily to run around and not be in my hair while I tend to Charlotte's needs.

I'm still trying to hunt for this blog's purpose but I think we're almost there. I like the chronicling of my day to day but I don't want this to be completely boring for other readers, especially when most of my day to day has to do with changing diapers and making bottles right now.

I'm going to show you guys (hahah, and by that I mean my one follower) my flower photos and hopefully they're pretty to someone other than me!



No comments:

Post a Comment